-
May 23rd, 2001, 07:04 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Can anyone give me the link to the diagram that Sonnyballs put up that shows the positioning of the MAP sensor once you move it from the TB? I would really appreciate it, I haven't been able to find it yet. Thanks!
-
May 23rd, 2001, 08:16 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I replaced the original MAP sensor with a dummy one, and ran a vacuum hose from the intake (off the FPR vacuum line) to the MAP sensor.
I have seen racers use MAP sensors that are attached to the firewall, so I figured it wouldnt be a big deal to not relocate the MAP sensor to attach physically to the intake. Works fine.
Joe
-
May 23rd, 2001, 10:57 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
May 23rd, 2001, 11:38 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Thanks John, I appreciate it!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks